GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-447

1. 5,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2696
    Gees- across the HC forum and most spec companies there is a real negative feeling at the moment and the sentiment definitely is in the ‘sheethouse’!

IMO you have to be careful with HC as there are so many traders and people with agendas, eg Pranav, etc, they love the price dropping as they have a short agenda, and love the misconceptions and misinformation on HC- and worse part about it is so many good GXY holders don’t help with their short term thinking and speculating on these matters.

I have held my GXY shares pretty tight as the companies fundamentals are really strong...
    Battery tech and lithium are here to stay.
    GXY has future proofed itself with excellent assets.
    Management is strong and has direction.
    If you check the strong companies of the asx- take Rio and BHP for example- their price did not go up in a straight line- shares 101 teaches about buying the dips, avoiding the peaks and long term holding of stocks with great fundamentals can lead to a company becoming a blue chip. These companies have their fluctuations, and their disasters- but their product and management are big positives and they ride these waves, and basically continue upwards. The other big strength with these companies is they accumulate- management, resources, other assets, companies, etc, and keep building their base.
    I just get the feeling people need to take a chill pill across the sector- sector has been beaten up- and players like Moron Stanley- are late to the party and have peddled their ‘oversupply’ agenda to grab some cheaper shares from mum and dad retail. Check the life cycle of a company to production and that’s normal practice- Instos buy in and retail sell out. Now, Instos don’t like the price at rock bottom forever- so there will come a time when the hand brake will be off!
    Now with GXY, the share price is down, but the fundamentals are still strong, management are driven and the company has a footprint to accumulate and expand- like a good blue chip company. 
    I’m actually hoping it drops a little more- as I’m just about to come into some more money and you couldn’t get a better time to be like a good blue chip company- and accumulate at rock bottom prices.
    Remember- this company only has 400m on issue, has no debt, money rolling in, great resources and is expanding and accumulating. All the signs of a strong blue chip company- people just need to learn to ignore the agendas, noise, trolls, and take a long term picture- not many EV vehicles on Aussie roads- but when it starts it will be like the rest of the world- a scramble for resources such as lithium will drive a boom for our Aussie miners- and GXY has the potential- imo- to be a powerhouse!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.