GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-768

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    That's kind of a good post there @Gekkko

I don't think ASIC really cares what goes on in the market. 

Steal some words from the late Chopper Read, perhaps Galaxy need to harden the f up and take matters into their own hands?

Which I think is precisely what will happen. 

We probably won't even be told when the money arrives, they have been pretty clear that it is coming and just requires a John Doe here and there on a few pieces of paper. 

The uncertainty becomes dangerous, and it's just a matter of working out which way the SP is more than likely to go, with some investors hesitant to lay more on the line until they see a recovery. But I think it was as @regal or @GCar pointed out to me in a reply, that by soaking up those shares bouncing around in the middle by anyone, that takes the ball away from the game and little Morgan, (or is it Stanley?) Needs to go and get another one... So you take it away from him again, and then he needs to go and get another one. 

Any parent can tell you that eventually little Morgan won't have a ball to kick around and they will inevitably do what is required of them to avoid further punishment. 

Pu... Pu... Pu... Puleeeaze don't throw us in the briar patch Mr Stanley! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.