GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-817

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bought into this stock when it was a 20c stock and sold out about 3 months ago. I really could never understand everything about Lithium mining and from the looks of this thread, I'm not the lone ranger there.

The 1 or 2 main posters who used to post constantly on this site seem to have gone as well... I've learned to be wary of stocks with very attached posters, esp where they have competitions to predict how high the SP will go, just look back through that thread, enough to make your eyes water, pictures of rockets taking off and even gushing over AT after he did that pump talk on stage, wondering how his voice sounds when he orders his morning coffee... I kid you not, and I'm sure some long term holders would remember this liberal posting of gargbage.  

I'd echo 2 things said by previous posters. 1. Galaxy is more of a trading stock (once it does form a bottom) and 2. that fair value will be around 1.80. I hope for current holders it's higher than that though. GXY was clearly overvalued, not the fault of people shorting as they are often blamed along with the instos, but shorts are a symptom, not a cause. 
    I would not rule out buying in again, but it would have to be a rock bottom bargin.
    Best of luck to all who still hold, hopefully it goes up again soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.