MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

great post and research jwt. after your comments it is...

1. 213 Posts.
    great post and research jwt.
    after your comments it is interesting to check out and read the 3m brochure on their website for evr tags which states that their tag is designed with security features to prevent tampering. Also talks about a tamper resistant windshield sticker tag. hhmmm.
    now maybe i am just hoping, but my understanding is mikoh have strong world wide patents for their tamper resistant tags and have also stated that a global worldwide company is trialing them for motor vehicle applications.more hhmmm
    hopefully if the stars are alining like they seem to be mikoh will shortly be hitting the big time i hope.
    another big plus is a recent report on rfid update by IDTechEx predicts rfid growth to expect strong growth for a decade growing to $6.78 billion in 2016.
    Nice industry to be in me thinks.
    with announced deals with Telstra,Reserve bank of Aust, Secure Sentinal plus deals in Korea, Japan , China etc over the last 12 months together with the recent positive presenation in Nov which mentions many more large scale oppurtunities they are discussing and pursing its hardly surprising of the recent rise, and in my opinion only they are still hugely undervalued at current prices as I believe this is a massive growth story for what in years to come will be a huge Australian company success story.

yes i hold - very happily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.