CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

what is behind this runup, page-14

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Today's trading allowed CPSS to offload some of their overhang.
    According to my numbers, they should have now succeeded, or nearly, to do so.
    Options will be their next target.

This is an option related rally and will last as long as the 100mil options from CPSS need to be sold.

The great news we are waiting for will, in my humble opinion, eventuate in conjunction with OBJ.
    As soon as we have the FMCG announcing which is, according to my research, developing an analgesic application for our dermaportation technology ( see recently approved dermaportation patent in the US, I speculate this FMCG to be Reckitt Benckiser ), we should see OBJ being able to move ahead with its eM-patch for muscoskeletal pain.
    See latest update in which OBJ presents a much more advanced stage of the pain patch program than many holders expected.

That is where PNO will come into the play and should equally rise in price as I see PNO provide the compound Tripeptofen for the patch.
    To quote Glyn from the AGM:
    We gave Thermalife a close look to decide which compound we are going with, we have 2 to choose from

Yes, Thermalife and Tripeptofen, but naturally he was not at liberty to mention this but long term holders were glad to receive the hint.

OBJ is very neglected lately by traders and I took the chance today to extend my portfolio there as I expect those news mentioned above to create a rally on both fronts.

CPSS options rally was always to occur before the news. Once we are done with this we are ready for a serious move.

Stated comments are my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.