APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

what is bottom, page-315

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    It's not your humble opinion now is it? You're here every day constantly commenting on a stock you don't own and telling us all how the world is going to end and Afterpay won't survive. We fricken get it, maaaate! If you actually knew what you were doing and knew how to pick stocks, you'd be focused on what stocks you can buy or short and make some real money. But you're always scared to buy and you'll always find reasons not to. You think you're helping people but you're absolutely not. Convincing people to panic sell on the way down and lose money is not helping unless they can time their reentry. Trading and investing are completely different. If you're investing, you have to think about where the company will be in 5 or 10 years and not worry about the multiple 50% drops you'll encounter on the way. Either way, we get how you feel and it's just constant negativity. I would really like to hear more about the fundamentals and not BS speculation that they're going bankrupt and customers are defaulting on payments. I want to learn new information about the company and not the same bollocks every day from you. Give us some real facts. We all understand the economic implications and the effect on retail sales in China and the coming recession. There are 360 million hustlers in the US who will be back to work in 6 weeks, making money, hiring people and inventing new ways to sell people stuff. That's the economy and it works and it's worked for the last hundred years. We'll come out of this recession and fortunes will be made that you certainly won't be a part of. We know you'll still be here commenting on all the negative ****.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.