BSX 0.00% 6.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

What is BSX's objective?

1. LKN
    9 Posts.
    Please explain where I'm wrong, but this company feels very confused about who they are.

Go to their 'vision' page to try to work out what their long term focus is, and it's unspecified. Something about mining green. Ok what, where and how?

Watch the video that pops up below, the story is about a nickel prod plant (and associated resource) using renewable electricity in Vietnam - ok I get it, I like it.

Go to their projects page - the focus is split between different continents!? And the other one is Gold and cobalt?

A glance at the corporate logo and colour-scheme would tell you this is a gold miner ... looking deeper at the management confirms that. Look at their news and you can see they have spun-off legacy gold assets as they moved into the green mining Nickel sector. That's fine. Board will follow.

So how and why are they now pivoting from Nickel? back into gold and now Cobalt, on opposite hemispheres? It reads as a lack of conviction in their direction.

To my '80iq broker narrative brain' I can't grasp the direction of this company. It is the opposite of focused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $15.83K 267.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149006 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 178738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 6670
Last updated 14.13pm 25/04/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.