BSX 0.00% 3.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

Thanks all for the reply and the video links. To note, I'm a LT...

1. LKN
    9 Posts.
    Thanks all for the reply and the video links. To note, I'm a LT holder and a believer in the green nickel story and I very much want BSX to succeed. I am trying to work out why there has been consistent underperformance in their price relative to broker targets and peers for most of this year. Not trying to downramp, just looking to engage with people that may have a better idea than I do.

Likely a combination of factors, Cap raise overhang probably the biggest, along with the wariness of Aus investors around SEAsia (for right or wrong). But never underestimate the power of narrative, another component is a lack of consistency around messaging and actions - compare that to a company on the other extreme; FMG, who early on were VERY clear about intention, all their messaging and all actions aligned to that. They had 1 purpose, easy for investors to get behind and back through tough times. It might just be growing pains, or management experience but they're not aligned yet, maybe they would benefit from a consultant to come in to help them to tweak and align it a bit better.

They've got huge upside ahead and I'm here to be part of that, but I'm here for a long time, not for a short trade. I want to know this company is maximising that potnetnial

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.