BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Tooluck,"Quote:With the other drugs predominantly funded by...

1. 830 Posts.
    Tooluck,
    "Quote:With the other drugs predominantly funded by BTA's partners I am not sure where this implied $20m per quarter expenditure will come from. Can you please help me out here? End of Quote"

Quote from my earlier post:
    "What we know is Biota $60.2M on 30 June was reduced to $55M at the end of September. We also know Biota received $20M from GSK in August for Peter Cook’s stellar settlement of the century. We also know BTA spend $4.95M on the share buyback in July and August. Therefore we can estimate Biota burned $20.5M cash in the 3 months to 30 September which averages $6.8 M per month. Thus at this cash burn rate by the end of this month the cash balance will be $55M minus $13.6M = $41.4M or 23.4 cents per share which is significantly less than the 34 cents promoted by the spruikers."

What is less than honest is a board that "promote" Brokers report that state a cash backing of 34 cents a share when Peter Cook's own data given to share holders show the cash backing had reduced to $55M at the end of September and shrinking fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.