BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what is bta really worth??

1. 38 Posts.
    Please add to this discussion I'm so confused and disapointed with the SP I'm starting to waver on my long term hold positionmid,I have 60K shares.
    Expected SP to be mid $2s after Ann'
    but on closer reflection maybe this is the correct price.
    My workings are these:(rough and rounded)
    Market Cap now about $262mill
    Potential Income FY06(per Jojosydney posting 834173)about $60mill.(with ann to date A$32mill..this is only for Year 2006
    Forget any court settlement (treat as windfall at later date if and when).
    Assume in the best circumstances that BTA will continue to earn say $52million each year for the next TEN years.or about 20% on current equity(forget tax for the moment)
    Assume the BTA board pays a dividend of 50% of earnings each year that is $26million pa divided by total shares 178million =about 15 cents per share an excellent dividend of +10%pa on current price.
    The retained earnings should increase the company equity by $26mill pa thus doubling the current capitalised vale after ten years.
    With these generous predictions I have used a PE of 15 on the FY06 earnings $52mill average pa x 15 =$780,000,000 Value.
    $780,000,000 / 178,000,000shares =
    Share value of $4.38

I seems to me that the directors of Biota need to(and very soon) give a clear indication to the market of what their policy will be to grow the value of the company!!!! that is to tell investors what they will be getting from all these new income streams so that investors know that they will be investing in a growing company and not a poker machine where there value goes up and down each day before or after 10.15am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.