CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

what is ccc worth?

1. 1,950 Posts.
    I just want to throw this out there so some readers can take a view, because not everyone contributes.
    So the market or manipulators think CCC is worth 6.5cents or around 28million.

The last report says Total Debt + Con Notes is A$29.1m.
    I beleive the selling of assets announcement said that the offers for the non core assets are several times the current market cap.

So Breakaway has derived a project NPV10 of $90m which equates to A$ 0.15/share after accounting for Continentals economic interest in the projects.

So should CCC be worth 15cents after all the OKAP fees and debt have been paid?
    It should still give money in the kitty and that should be worth a tad more.

If CCC wanted to then sell there remaining tenements debt free and close up shop and return the holders there share would it come to no more than 30cents?

This will also help if our other action falls through.
    CCC at the moment have shown no interest in helping the holders out (in my opinion).
    So If we some how got enough votes for us to sell CCC what would the figure need to be.

The other side could be we just sit here waiting to get our money back and watch them spend our holders money.

This is just my work so dont take 30cents as the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.