MYX 2.38% $5.16 mayne pharma group limited

MYX has certainly had a strong run over the last couple of...

1. 470 Posts.
    MYX has certainly had a strong run over the last couple of months and yes it may seem over priced by some, especially if you look at the latest half yearly report.

I see it differently considering the latest acquisitions and its effect it will have on the business and how it will benefit the company going forward. The figures I will be closely monitoring will be May and June this year based on the Doryx re launch and the takeover of Oxycodone which will be immediately accretive to earnings.

When you take a closer look at the break down of MYX its Metrics Contract Services were up 10% 1HFY14. Maynes Pharma Internation grew by 34% when you take out the lack of Doryx sales in the US.
    The company now have full control of Doryx from development, manufacture, distribution through to marketing which will give the company the best opportunity of success for this product.

Scott Richards since his appointment as CEO has done a stellar job IMO and given MYX many avenues of growth so wether the SP continues to increase or we get a pullback, the long term prospects are very encouraging.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.16
Change
0.120(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.07 $5.34 $5.02 $2.193M 421.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1431 $5.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.16 1811 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.