"clear and undeniable pathways through nerve stimulation,...

1. 13,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    "clear and undeniable pathways through nerve stimulation, natural endorphin release, etc, which initiates the healing process"Would you care to elaborate on that please? Identify and outline these pathways you mention. How do they work exactly? Kinesiology uses the same pathways, so that would be quite odd if it had no effect.

How is homeopathy claimed to work? As the expert in the field are you able to provide a brief description? Would you be happy to take a proving of Plutonium 6X for instance? Can you explain what types of remedies are made, mineral, chemical, animal, plant ? Do you claim that all have no effect on human patients? What about Nosodes and sarcodes? In France, I think, remedies are typically prescribed in the 6X dosage. Can you tell me about that?

Just out of interest what would be the mass you would ascribe to the magnetic field extending through a wall if I hold a magnet to it? How many molecules of magnetism would you say would exist on the other side of the wall? assuming I have a vacuum sealed beaker on the other side of the wall? What mass of mobile phone waves do you suppose goes through the ether? What's the mass of sunlight or gravity hitting the earth? Are you happy to take Plutonium after 30 serial dilutions with succussions? What is a homeopathic succussion by the way? Are you able to give a brief description and thereby demonstrate your expertise?

Nosodes and Sarcodes

Last edited by tigmeister: 26/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.