I believe that humans were a forgone conclusion even from the...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    I believe that humans were a forgone conclusion even from the very first instant the universe was born. The form, shape, general confirmation was a result of natural order, but the sentience, the ability to reveal the secrets of nature, manipulate nature and gaze on the universe with growing understanding, that I believe is the purpose that came into being with the birth of the universe.

I'm sure there are other sentient beings out there somewhere as well, and they too will have been shaped by natural order and they too are a part of the purpose. I think the universe was destined to be looked upon by beings who could unravel its mysteries, that's why I believe humans are so incomparable to all other animals in this regard. Not physically of course, rather our intellect and creative, abstract thought.

If you then accept that there is a purpose this opens up so many other areas you have to deal with, I understand, including fundamental religion, etc. But I think we can accept certain probabilities without having to accept the other stuff that runs counter to science. We touch this universe best with science and religion hopefully one day will mature to be a companion to science.

I have said several times and I kind of believe this, the universe does not exist unless the likes of us exist and nor does G.d, so we had to exist and that is the purpose, it's us and other sentient beings throughout the universe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.