KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

what is currently priced in?, page-6

1. 14,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4153
    The general market is clearly important to KGL's short term sentiment. Personally I think it will have little effect over the medium term once cash flows begin.
    However from the short term perspective, I think the chart of the DOW is interesting.

Dow is retesting last years high –that seems extraordinary with what’s going on.
    Is it manipulation where it may all come crashing down, or more to do with an inflation hedge against monetary inflation and it may go much higher yet?
    Based on the chart alone, I would say the DOW is going much higher.
    That is one very strong looking base that it is moving higher from.
    However if it is all about an inflation hedge, then why is the HUI so weak?

Maybe just to keep us guessing!

Or maybe the Dow is a big con job, but it’s a con job with a very nice chart :)
    I'll have to keep guessing for now.
    The other thing I keep in mind is the way we heard a huge amount of info in 2009 about how close we were to a catastrophic collapse. While we were hearing that the market had a huge rally.
    Then last year when we got plenty of good news, you guessed it, the market topped and soon afterward corrected heavily.
    For the last 6 months we have been bombarded with bad news about how Europe will collapse, and of course the US market at least has had another big rally.
    I will remember to get worried again when the good news begins!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $11.02K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111385 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 46607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.