SRX 0.00% 13.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to be phoned by Dr Bruce...

1. 657 Posts.
    I was pleasantly surprised this morning to be phoned by Dr Bruce Gray in response to my request to be contacted as invited in the "concerned shareholders" letter.

I told him about Hotcopper and its numerous posts discussing SRX. He said he was not aware of it and made a note of the URL, so perhaps he will read what we have all been saying about him. He gave me permission to post the fact he had contacted me.

I told him the "concerned shareholders" letter might have had a much bigger impact if signed by him. He acknowledged that he stood behind it and said he had already been threatened with legal action over it. He claims to have proof of all the controversial allegations he makes in his letter.

His major concern is that without SRX being led by someone with a deep understanding of the medical intellectual property and how best to broaden and extend its use, that competitors will soon emerge and overtake SRX.

He had a lot to say and I don’t have the time to try and note it all here. He certainly swayed my thinking and I am now inclined to vote in his favour.

He said he would talk to anyone who wishes to hear from him about the issues.
    I believe it would be in the interests of larger shareholders here to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $122.1K 909.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698620 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 797342 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.