SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

There was the broker road trip to Cameroon the other day, looks...

1. 69 Posts.
    There was the broker road trip to Cameroon the other day, looks like the word is spreading fast via the broking community.

I saw an email between brokers the other day post the road trip and the subject line was:
    "Sundance (SDL) -cheapest iron ore stock on the planet? Maybe. I reckon these are going to $3-4. (mkt cap $900m at the moment)"

A couple of the paragraphs are:

"Now you will look at this stock going from 10c to 50c over 6 months but the smarter money has only recently got involved around 40c as the project looks more and likely to be a big goer. I really do believe the guys at the privately owned AMCI are the smartest resource investors in the world, they are all worth billions personally from buying coal and iron ore assets in the last 4-5 years or so and they recently took a small placement of 25m shares at 40c after visiting the project.

James Unger attended a dinner during APEC with the Gindalbie guys and their giant Chinese partners at Ansteel and as he will tell you the long term outlook for iron ore has never been more upbeat. I think once a few larger brokers start covering Sundance in coming months the stock will be well north of $1.00 and I think its going a lot higher near term. "

Sounds almost like broker ramping, though I don't think I was actually supposed to see the original email.

Cheers

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.