IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

what is due diligence really with small cap

1. 170 Posts.
    Hey, been a holder of PRR for about a year now. Should have sold out at 45 or watever but I am a believer. My background is in Pharmacy and Medicine and I've posted a few times before but really low key stuff. Anyways you'll be happy to know there's been a lot of talk at the hospitals about HPV vaccine in males so the oral delivery system is looking like a good idea, although from a patient point of view a jab with a needle is also very simple, if you freaked out I'd probably just hold you down or if u were a child I'd trick you by making you look at a toy or something.

ANYWAYS! My question. People talk about doing you due diligence before investing. WTF is that? really? because you can only read what the company puts out, which in itself is bias and with clinical trials when drug companies are pushing there product its is unbelievable take Vioxx or thalidomide for example. You could google it but its essentially the same thing. You could look at the financials but again its what the company puts out (FMJ just got owed by ASICs and is in suspension). You could call or email them but they are usually tight lipped on what they can say and what your hearing is not exactly objective. So essentially your gambling?

Your probably wondering why I'd invest in stocks or PRR at all for this matter but I think the science behind it is sound and the trials so far I have read are encouraging also I have a pathological addiction to gambling and am a greedy get rich person. So again I ask what is due diligence and how would I go about getting more information about a company.

You'll probably see in my posting history that I post on the LRS forum (I like their concept and the potential looks pretty good)

Anyways glad to finally to see NASDAQ listing has finally arrived, clear skies from here hopefully. Good luck to holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.