ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

what is esi?

1. 330 Posts.
    Two possibilities.

1 A coal exporter.
    Yep, up there with all of BHP/Utah, Xtrada etc etc. Competing on the world coal market.

Competitive advantage is price, price and price, with quality required to get into the game.

OK, Coldry ex Vic has reasonable quality (query hardness for shipping - I don't know, haven't seen any friability results) but the Choir should not argue that it is 'clean'. There are several SA, Russian South American and US coal sources that have equivalent ash and lower S2, and all of these are FIS China less than USD50. OK, Coldry is better than most NSW and some Qld export coals, but Aust coal is cheap, not good.

I am absolutely not sure ESI is FOB better than USD 40.

So, therefore where is the long term value coming from?

2. A Clean Coal Company.

That means transforming LaTraobe Valley (or SA or other) Brown Coal for Vic / Flinders / East German existing power stations.

Do we see any effort toward supplying existing coal power stations? Not in the announcements, it's all Tincom.

That's OK, but focus therefore on the competitive advantage of the company as a Coal exporter (and not as a saviour of the Planet by Reducing CO2 emmissions of Power Stations) (and no more of this "less than AUD$20 product, puleease" none of the numbers support that) as a Coal exporter, and the barriers to exporting coal from Victoria.

IMO, they are not trivial, $ or Politics. Just Look at the grief Exergen is getting, and they had the Vic Gov't on-side!

f111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $629 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18713313 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13156748 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.