ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Lautrec"We are a company who will ultimately provide an...

1. 330 Posts.
    Lautrec

"We are a company who will ultimately provide an alternative and lower cost fuel (to black coal) to an international market; and who will be accomodated to do so by an insatiable and expanding global need for more "instant" emmision reduction results than most proposals to date;
    and we are a company who will fill that future market gaop by suggesting to industry that they begin to utilise our front-end solutions for their current infrastructure, which can in turn be used to burn our own lower cost, higher heat producing, lower emission producing Coldry Pellet - which when applied correctly also provides an abundant supply of clean water, which can then be re-used/cycled for cooling the powerstation etc...."

A low cost exported black coal at South African non combustibles standard is lowest quartile if it is sub $30 USD FIS southern China. (Abbots, WCR, June 09) Coldry is not low cost, unless the Company accepts the AUD$20 figure which [amazed] postulates is the production cost. If the figures published by Glen Fozard at Intersuisse are correct, is is a third quartile product as delivered fis China, and less if fis India. This report is sponsored / supported by the Company, and the production costs noted are $27-73.

"a) The patent owner of a transportable (air, sea, land)
    brown coal based black coal substitute - in the form of
    pellet - which has superior burning properties than
    black coal and other existing fuels"

Where are the figures or announcements to support 'superior burning properties". Neither am I sure that it is economically air transportable. Where are the autogenous abrasion (even sea) transport fractile test results?

"b) From what i can see, as a stepping stone within the emerging industry of alternate fuel burning solutions, Esi is also developing a technical front end solution for the users of Coldry fuel."

Announcement? Date?

"Ultimately, a little bit of existing infrastructure (the front end or 10-15%) will need to be changed if a company wants to harvest the emission improvements, the energy and water held ESIs Coldry. Its been proven over and over again as to how this is acheived."

Proven over and over gain? Where? OK, maybe a variety of coals have been put through a 4tph laboratory in Baccus Marsh. Does this constitute proof? A 100MW plant burning black coal burns about 320,000 tonnes of coal per annum. Is there any plant in the world yet that has burnt 1 year's 10% of coldry (or Exergen or Ignite) Apart from White or GTE, that is.

"From what i know, right now we are studying the ways to build a commercial coldry producing facility."

Announcement? date?

f111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.