ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

what is esi?, page-36

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Fellowes,

Spare me. I didnt read the entire thing, it was biased to lead us to your doomsday anyway.
    You have a problem with how much people support and respect this fuel dont you? And when i say its superior...sheesh. Chill out or listen up:

I am certainly not going to go into the various aspects used to assess my usage of the word "superior" to you.
    Give me a useful and related discussion anyday.

I wont back donw on my beleif that the product is "Superior".
    Maybe, for your better judgement, you could do something more useful than harrassing a positive forum about their ideas, you could and go and speak to someone qualified about ceiling temperatures, emission tests and so forth and more and such and blah - if you want to have a go about my appreciation of Coldry Pellet as Superior Fuel.
    Dont rely on any announcements though, read my opinoin here. Its possibly more researched than you can fathom, given your arking about the word "Superior".
    Get over it, million of dollars of investors money says that an intelligent cross-section of humans beleive that COLDRY is superior - or they would have invested in the other mor superior one.

Quit badgering everyone about your gripe that ESI is a useful company worth supporting - with a useful product worth pursuing on a global scale. Quote any industry blah you like...its all historical and biased to support your negativity anyway. Your words carefully filter out the associated positives for ESI.

Think about it 50 yrs down the track...

If our kids and their kids are struggling due to the environmental hazard of simply inhaling toxins, we will have typical baggers like you walking aorund and saying that "If only the government/states/australians/investors supported some of the greenER technologies 50yrs ago, we might have had it differently to this....but no...noone gave a %$#& and everyone bagged and criticised the whole notion of getting new technologies out there...and some even did so for their own financial gain..."

Thats what we will hear...blame.
    And we can blame the likes of ANTI cleanER technologies voices who stopped it all.

IS that what you want?
    Cos thats the future you and I are toying with.
    Get real on it.

Support it or carry on as you are campaigning against the future...

Its that serious. More serious than money even....compute?

And for the record, give me one single technology that can bea applied accross the board to almost any coal-fired station, while altering emissions as dramatically as Coldry does, while burning hotter than existing black coal-reliant foundries, and which can be implemented in a practical scenario within weeks due to its non-reliance on major infrastructure alterations and which is also capable of supplying itself with its own cooling requirements?
    Give me one product that is as "instant" a help as what Coldry is....Something that can be applied withing weeks accross the board...anything come to mind?
    Again, Coldry.

Thats the investment.
    Greener improvements all the time...thats the dream.
    Money and industrial competitors sabotaging eachothers usefulness for a greener future...thats the ^%$# that got us where we are right now. Squabbling and doing nothing, when we had a solution right there....wasteing away until it became unaffordable.

Whatever fellowes, whatever.

Cheers and good luck for your family future in a hopefully more greenly steered world someday.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.