SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

what is everyone exit strategy in CRO, page-90

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate don't feed my ego for crying out loud.....whatever you do ......tongue.png Like somebody said to me once before on this forum , I'm probably just an ' Old man ' who's out of touch and maybe going a bit senile in my later years.

But by the sounds of it though , maybe it is not so much about me ' digging deep ' as you say , but more about others seemingly inferring that they know it all already and so are just playing just a massive game of manipulation and not sharing their thoughts , information , and knowledge in the same way.

And make no mistake , we are ALL competitors with one another in this Business. Constantly competing with our different investing approach or strategies..... ALL with their ultimate claims on trading or investing supremacy with the ' World Title ' of investing seemingly being constantly up for grabs.

So it would seem it is not just an Investors discussion forum in social media. At least that's what the tone of some posts would suggest to me sometimes. With one individual's strategy going one way , and h another pulling in separate directions the other. A process which then prompts a side swiping negative remark from one towards another.

Personally , I don't really give damn one way or another , its not going to stop me from endeavoring to provide well researched and factual information......with the ultimate view being that if a Company is still going to fail given everything you can humanly research and / or unravel in it's probabilities of success , then that is the time to give it up and acknowledge that the weight and volume of money flows speak louder than any of the likely positive outlooks , forecasts , or outcomes.

But right now at least the weight of money and volumes AS WELL as the Industry outlook , fundamentals , GROWTH , and potential deals are telling you that this story is likely to be not even close to being over . In fact it's more than likely closer to that of NOT even started.

If that means there will be more volatility for the uncertainties around the Company and it's SP , then so beit..... you have to accept this. All it means for me is that it then becomes more of a level playing field where everyone's individual strategy comes back into the frame , and the ' Competition ' for investing and trading supremacy then continues.

And it's not about who apparently wins or loses the short aberrations of the state of ' Play ' , but more who comes out on top and is left standing whatever their strategy is at the ' long tail ' end of the Cycle , strategy , or Game.

So nobody should be accountable for anyone else's losses or decisions. This is an anonymous forum and as such you are left with the anonymity of your own decisions.

However this doesn't mean you can't be honest and forthright with your contributions. At the end of the day it's not just going ot be about what one market participant believes or not , it's what the consensus from the entire collective market which yields the strongest voice . And this is what you have to keep your eye on.

And are KKR part of the ' Collective ' voice of the market . Absolutely . And this is why we should be watching their moves very closely .... what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $488 69.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8358251 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.