SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

what is everyone exit strategy in CRO, page-94

1. 2,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    for me, i will hold until I don't like the direction of management of the company. or have identified things in the companies competitive environment that I don't like.

I was having this exact discussion with my wife over the weekend. i hold CRO because I've done the research and I like what I've found. simple as that. I bought in before a lot of other people on that basis.

continuing on that basis, I'll trust my judgement once again, and may end up selling before a lot of other people. I may be right, I may be wrong, but I'd rather retain confidence in my own judgement. that's most important for future trades - because while CRO seems great, we all know there are plenty of other stocks to trade.

that's the other thing for me. given the money involved, this company will never be a "put in the drawer and never look at it again". I'll be actively monitoring for the entire duration of my holding. that includes the competitive landscape (eg competitors emerging in the US.).

until I find something that's a deal breaker for me, I'll hold. I hope that the deal breaker is "market has been thoroughly dominated and no more gains to be made"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6996810 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4854363 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.