AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

It's important to actually see the geology of AZS and that...

1. 2,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    It's important to actually see the geology of AZS and that the spread of tenements and the system is largely in AZS' zone. The others you mentioned are nearer to the Ni, Cu, Co resources. The pegs at surface for RDN is in no where comparable to what exists here. RDNs rock chips pale in comparison to AZS' initial rock chips. The high priority parts of the system AZS is drilling is in the north area.

What we have is unparalleled in the region and all these hopefuls have been running off largely ignorant pumps. If we can see any comparable spread in the massive size AZS possesses then you'd have a point. In the meantime that is simply speculation.

The MC of RDN as a result is too high with what's there. I'm no geologist though, mainly applying what I've been learning from much more learned or experienced posters here and general observations over explorers and their behaviours over the years. Happy to be corrected on anything here but not a single RDN investor I've talked to has countered these criticisms as of yet. Not to mention the usual suspects littering the RDN forum with pictures of icebergs or other nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.