AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

It will be hard to find another AZS.But here is TOR. Let me sum...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    It will be hard to find another AZS.

But here is TOR. Let me sum up this beauty.

Drill rig arriving onsite sometime next week?

600 meters away from the Bald Hill mine which just last week got offered $1B to $1.8B from various buyers. MinRes plus Glencore

Up to 6% spodumene from rock chip sampling with many high grade samples obtained

Massive chunks of spodumene the director has been bringing to presentations to show off and also has a chunk in his office

Fully funded diamond drilling commencing next week. Diamond drilling is great because it means we can get visuals of the drill core before the assays pretty quickly to see what is coming out of the ground

Historical tantalum drilling with a maximum depth of 30m successfully intercepted abundant pegmatites. The director knows exactly where to drill based off these historical results. Success is almost guaranteed. It is also interesting to note that Bald Hill originally was drilling tantalum and then discovered pegmatites with spodumene. The exact same scenario has happened here, wink wink only 600m away.

Bald Hill operators are currently drilling towards TOR tenements meaning the mineralization appears to be continuing to where we are, while at the same time we have already confirmed abundant spodumene.

Bald Hill buyers are eyeing nearby tenements and M&A is ripe. TOR already has mining licenses like WC8 which usually take years and heritage approvals so this discovery can progress very quickly. We are in the perfect position right now, a very unique one if you ask me. The buyers of Bald Hill will want to take us out really quickly once/if a discovery is confirmed. They can feed our ore into the Bald Hill processing plant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.