SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Kunleesp It depends on the level those with the bots and big...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Kunleesp

It depends on the level those with the bots and big money want the share price to be in the next month.
    Expect the unexpected.?

What I can say is that nobody is disputing the probability that the ongoing underlying prudent est. PAT in the year to June 17 will be around $180m / You can add extraordinary PAT one off from NIHL /
    to that you can add the effect of writing down WIP AND reducing case throughput by 15%. I wouldn't be surprised at $250M PAT to June 17 ( but of course £70M of that would be one off so exclude from forward PE Calcs).

SP is the result form lots of buy sell factors and Confidence. In the short term you can bet the shorties wont give up without a fight . If you are a punter trader good luck but thye are probably better at that game than you are. Shorties rely on weakness and they have had their fun . What would end their play could be a bunnie in the hat ( Ouch).

So - a month. Not a clue. Me I am waiting for 2018 although may take some profit in AUG and sit on cash or in oily stocks. By 2018 I expect it to have achieved what Redde achieved. Solid - no weakness.
    By then possibly $200M PAT? PE 14? It would be worth the wait if my dots are well joined.

It is possible in GAPS to jump off the roundabout too soon, but you are master of your own decisions.

Mel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.