NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Big Reply take a deep breath, All my opinion. As I see it any...

1. 494 Posts.
    Big Reply take a deep breath,

All my opinion.

As I see it any established company is ultimately valued based on how much after tax profit they make having taken overheads, costs of running the company out of earnings, taxing the remainder, (leaving the after tax profit made) times the P/E ratio equals market cap, divided by the shares on issue, equals the share price.

If one uses this formula in reverse on established companies you will find it is in the ball park correct.

So currently NOR is being valued at potential future earnings, with exuberance as long as revenue grows and depending on how fast with no tech issues along the way.

Reversing the formula above, I estimate that at about $15,993,635 total revenue x 22 average telco P/E ratio the share price will be worth .061c (based on actual earnings)

At this point we are talking about $2,665,605 m IOS and $13,328,030 m Android in revenue being reported.

Based on past growth this should have taken about one two months, but for the spanner in the works of revenue going backwards this update.

At revenue of $21,663,636 x 22 average telco P/E ratio the SP should be = to .16c
    At this point we are talking about 4m IOS and 16m ish Android in revenue being reported.

A little growth after a certain point makes a bigger difference because a lot of initial revenue is eaten by operating cost at $12,500,000 so far.

No profit will be made until costs are exceeded.

While revenue growth is going gang busters people are buying based on future revenue trusting the revenue will get there, so any pull back in revenue and the price is highly volatile to under performing revenue growth report.

It is very important for NOR to maintain a constant increase in revenue to get past running cost and into profit.

Those who buy early take a bigger risk but for bigger rewards if all goes to plan.

I will be interested to see if the institutional placement holders were the ones that sold the share price all the way back to issue price 10 days before the announcement.

Those pre announcement sellers did 80% more damage prior to the announcement than the announcement, some would have been innocent stop loss but I suspect they already knew the news we had to wait for.

All my opinion only.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $9.509K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 21154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.