FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

We are now in position of low volume and the odd lone operator...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    We are now in position of low volume and the odd lone operator sells a few of his own with a black box or something and gets more for cost from those who haven’t a clue on what’sas going on.

Our holding of Icandy is over $A26M as a cash holding asset glanced at only on the balance sheet and our company is over twice the operation it was after the last big too early takeoff early this year. Many institutions already have us now valued much higher - looking at the share estimation on Nabtrade as Fair value is 11.9c and Icandy at 26.1c - there are many others with computerised higher values projected whom you might take notice of. I do. FFG and iCandy have gone up and down together in the past but both have a very big future ahead in my and others opinions.

Our BNPL product has already launched with our 100% Forever Pay, 90% Smartfunding, QuickPay. 100% iHarap Islamic connection and the sales and marketing expertise of 50.1% FatBerry Insurance to steady the boat - on and on it goes. The company reporting has to be timely for its BNPL growth pattern which should surprise many with its power team. After Christmas and New year sales our position growth will be clearer for early jump start leaving others behind I figure.

What all our holdings are worth now, I haven’t a clue but I would say in real terms it would give our Market cap a big shake for sure and more than that we will soon build a balance sheet as a productive company with a few other companies having a good look at us. We are too cheap. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.98K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4161378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 899038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.