FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

I previously mentioned NAB’s Morningstar Fair Value philosophy...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I previously mentioned NAB’s Morningstar Fair Value philosophy and why it is a very good fundamental guide to '
    I mentioned the Morningstar fair value stimation on previous post.

The smart shortcut."

The fair value estimate provides necessary context to help you survive the herd’s stampedes. Without a logic-based reference point, “low” and “high” are meaningless, but if you know the fair value estimate, then you can buy when the herd’s price is low--relative to the fair value estimate--or sell when it’s high.' It makes sense when you analyse it.

https://www.morningstar.com.au/stocks/article/why-the-fair-value-estimate-is-a-big-freaking/201397

Hi also @jakierrussell . Thanks for your post.

The next composition of Fatberry’s impressive  growth pattern should be penned after the December figures are presented sometime before this month ends.

These figures are very important to us as it demonstrates the groups important ability to build subsidiary companies to growth or exit strategies. Fatberry is an important lead to our BNPL growth strategy also in place now.

So expecting some form of update on both companies before month's end to move things along.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.98K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4161378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 899038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.