FFG 33.3% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

FINANCIALS.Sounds like creative accounting to me but if the...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

FINANCIALS.

Sounds like creative accounting to me but if the rebranding and reposition works its ok by me. I’m waiting on a financial website to to get an analysts report on all this.

To get alll fintech units together for clarity and efficiency is s a good move but light on details at the moment. Most traders and investors are waiting for details on specified companies and buzz words don’t go over well unless facts show lights.

We know Fatfish is Tech with a capital T and its holdings are enormous with something like 4o companies locked in as partnerships, subsidiaries and the like. Some of these connections are going to hit the the big time at some stage but we’ll have to watch clearly how the company and the connections guide this ship with so many creative people wanting success and are well geared for it in many ways.

I see the new formation of AFG as a positive move and a repositiong one to lock things together for clear moves and reporting in the future. A good one.

The financials show cash flow, expenses and investments. I may be wrong but the investments seem to balance the costs somewhat and entail loans to entities maybe. I am looking forward to more reporting and clarity ahead also.

You make nought if you don’t invest funds to build your businesses. It’s like your super; if you don’t put a bit in you don’t get a large payout.

I think all want a good look at how our BNPL launch has performed and more details on Fatberry, how ti has gone and what it means to us and all the our other other growth positions as well. More detail.

Give us meaningful facts and we’ll applaud. Give us buzz works and we’ll want more.

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.003(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $45.80K 4.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1054692 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3503957 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.