FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

Good points you guys are making and hard to know what is going...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Good points you guys are making and hard to know what is going on in the backrooms here and fathom fully. It is true that we don't fully know the full worth of all FFG's holdings, subsidiaries and partly owned. I would't be the only one to speculate it would be over the Market Cap and they are working on permutations all the time.

The price is extremely low for what it should be. Morningstar Fair value analysis is 8.2c and has been rated a buy in many places. It would be nice if they listed all their holdings as assets - dollar graphs as values and traders wouldd be amazed a bit. It won't happen though as these holdings are tolerated/encouraged because of their abilities and possible connects with others they hold and they can't do every thing at once. But they feel secure with their plans because of them.

True but if holders and possible holders don't understand what assets they hold and where they are going they don't hang around long. They consider flight better than fight.

Meanwhile all other (15-20 or more) companies seem happy to be flying under the radar and don't give us all we want to know because they don't have to. They know the have a lot of cash assets and will will move things a round a bit when 2 or more companies connect together as 1 as in the past. Again, it seems to be comforting to them to know they are comfortable where they are and can pull something together when they have to. They shut up because they are not paying running costs and have strong connections that they can unite. We find it too hard in a unified sense to hold it all together in our minds and that's why @FL has generously put the context of it all in this thread as we add our thoughts.

My view on our BNPL and Fatberry is that they should be formed together as one with independent leadership for strong balance sheet results joined as we have already been told, synergies are already there for the two to be joined at the hip. They maybe already planning this way. I am sure there would other pairs already joined also on the drawing boards for next cabs off the rank as others are suggesting.

What ever is happing we should be moving up by now on insight alone in my opinion. Mainly because because they have the goods.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.223K 122.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331212 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2770771 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.