GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

what is gcn worth, page-4

1. 5,079 Posts.
    TDT

"1mill GCN= 150k P1 shares at $.3 = $ $45,000 bonus"

yeah pretty much, and the GCN shares today will cost you $20000

so buy 1 mill GCN for $20k, get 150k PI shares free with a value of $45k and you still keep the GCN shares.

yeah I suppose WOW

A lot of the market has not seen this yet,
    and there is still a bit of time, as we get closer to book closing GCN should soar, by that I mean 3 or 4 times current sp at least.

why is Priority giving away shares some might ask.

Priority is using GCN's technology, this has cost GCN probably $30 mill over the years, if Priority tried to replicate this it would cost them a lot of money and years, GCN has been working on this for 11 years.

GCN directors have contacts with China and will get this business into China, that is worth a lot more than $30 mill to them.,
    so 118 mill shares at 30 cents is $35 mill, GCN have worked out a deal to deliver that to it's shareholders.
    it is win for Priority, they are getting 7 channels to build business, they will be using T.V. manufacturers infrastructure, both Priority and GCN will benefit from an increased member base, with the entry to the biggest population in the world, a market that is hard to get into.

Priority get to list pretty easy, and that in turn opens up a lot of other doors no doubt.

both companies will be a lot larger from this partnership.

as I say, with a 50/50 revenue share, if Priority is worth $233 mill then GCN cannot be only worth $20 mill, and will not.

So those looking at a couple of ticks today will shake their head when it is at least 10 times that, IMO

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.