what is god and why should one subscribe, page-45

1. RM
    7,412 Posts.
    misty dont agree if we can prove that God or a superior being as you put it doesnt exists.

Then the shackles are off, you get between 6 to 10 decades on average to live and you should go hell for leather to gouge what you can. Its the survival of the strong and fit.
    Like Charles Darwin said the suprior races should eventually overcome the inferior races of man.

The logical sequealae of atheism is that there ultimately is no real meaning in life.

There are no absolutes although you hear atheists all the time claim things that are absolutely wrong or right, basically showing a poor understanding of their own philosophy.

Your short but fortuitous life due purely from a lucky spin on the cosmic roulette wheel is all that it is, then destiny is just the fertilizer pit.

If we can establish this fact then no way should I waste my money on the sick and old, time to eliminate them after all their productive cycle is over and they now cost me. If families cant support their own why should others makes, it no sense. If they are not my grandparents helping my genetic off shoots why should I support the weak genetic unproductive code of someone else. should we exterminate for the overal good of the strong and the productive. Take a leaf from the classic movie of Soylent Green.

So I think if we can prove there is no God, no ultimate consequences then some culling of the unproductive should begin, survival of the fit. Again if someone has something you want just take it off them, if they complain dispose of them but do it smart so the police wont catch you. Make it to the grave not caught and you are the real cosmic winner.

The mega philosophical Dud Richard Dawkins was asked if he wanted to live in a Godless Darwinian society.

Bob Boote, BTCV: There is so much that is going on today which adds up to evil. What is the value of evil in your context?

Professor Dawkins: I suppose I felt that I did not really need to stress evil because, in a way, many of the things that we call evil do seem to follow more naturally from the Darwinian background. One does not really need to stress that one expects that selfishness, ruthlessness, aggression, riding roughshod over the needs of others weaker than ourselves, are likely to follow from Darwinian natural selection. I suppose I ought to say that, as a passionate Darwinian in the academic sense that I believe Darwinism is the explanation for all of life, I am also a passionate anti-Darwinian when it comes to deriving values for our own life. A pretty good definition of the kind of society in which I don’t want to live is a society founded in the principles of Darwinism. That is, in a way, the central message of my lecture.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.