what is god and why should one subscribe, page-52

1. RM
    7,412 Posts.
    Wghereu I don't reject natural selection between the same species but geographically isolated populations. We see good evidence for that.

But evolution as an origin there is none, the question if there is a rational mind behind the process is a philosophical not scientific question.

Dawkins went on to be more explicit because he understood the blueprint of Adolf Hitlers Third Reich and great ideas of eugenics stemmed from the logical consequences of Darwinist philosophy. Quote below.

As irksome as Richard Dawkins can sometimes be, one must nevertheless admire his occasional outbursts of honesty. Over at First Things Fr. Ed Oakes refers to an interview Dawkins gave to an Austrian newspaper, Die Presse (July 30, 2005), in which he said: “No decent person wants to live in a society that works according to Darwinian laws. . . . A Darwinian society would be a fascist state.”

Dawkins basically attributes evolution and Darwinist theory to all of creation and the motivational drivers in humans.

Dawkins then rejects his belief due to self interest if somehow he was forced to live out his own world view in some futuristic Darwinian society. Dawkins version of Hell is evolution and evolution is dawkin's only origin. So he got it right after all

It is like saying I believe in God but would hate to live under his rule.

Hence why concepts of hell is difficult for atheists, occultists, Adventist and Jehovah witnesses to accept. The long line of individuals walking through the gates of hell, this walk you will be glad to hear will not be a forced march.

Like Dawkins not wanting to live out his life in a Darwinist environment so too God will not force anyone to spend an eternity in his presence.

Living in the full expression and rational conclusions of Darwinism is as Dawkins puts it, an inevitable (hellish) fascist future.

I might even be as bold as coining a new phrase Evolution the fourth Reich

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.