what is god and why should one subscribe, page-9

1. 2,363 Posts.

Evolutionist theory, a mutation of one creature to a superior survivalist, would out breed its competitors, hence it propagates, and the inferior parent becomes extinct.

So lets wind the clock back.

I dont think that a scientist has yet created life from inanimate matter have they?

But lets give them the benefit of the doubt. How do you leap from a single celled organism, to each more advanced state? finally arriving at one with an entire vascular system, with DNA instructions to build every little thing?

How did the child mutant, know it needed eyes? or ears? or smell? or touch?

Were its mutant cells photogenic? maybe?

And what does it take for a cell to become photogenic? if it is more than just one DNA accident code, but many that need to be written, as such an entire paragraph of instructions to make the special feature work, then a single accident solitary code wont cut it i'm afraid.

But further, how then it the next mutant child, did it know that a lense in front of them would help?

How did the next mutant child, come up with a lense?

And i suggest that a quick mock up of a lense, would be just as blurry, as no lense. Hence this child would get eaten by its pretators, equally to its parents. And disappear, just as easily as it appeared.

My point is, that something intelligent wrote our DNA.
    That is GOD.

Down Syndromers. OK these life forms have one additional chromosone than humans. Do you think they would survive on their own? or out breed humanity? (and they dont have the capacity to be offended either mods) That is what happens when you have a mutation. It is a step outside of the intelligent design, and it fails.

As to what GODS name is, or which religion he belongs, i leave that for the individual to decide.

But i think there was an author to our DNA, not a random variation.

The proof of God is in the Detail in the DNA. Who wrote it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.