What is God's Kingdom?, page-1325

1. 24,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You can just take the following as, this is what I see.

"The is one mediator between God and man" -> Yes, according to the Bible.

"
    Everything the father gives mankind, has to go through the channel of his son, as the mediator"

Without me getting right into researching that, I wouldn't have a big issue with that, as due to Jesus's achievements, everything literally holds together through him, as in before all things he is now literally etc.

"
    His son is the word of God"

4 -6 verses in John alone, make it very clear he was the carrier of the word of God = Fathers.
    He was raised in the word of God, Deu 18:18, Luke 2:40,52.
    These words of the Fathers are Spirit and life, Jesus received the Spirit without measure, to aid, assist in spreading the word of God - word of life, so, we could rightfully say, he had the word of God without measure.
    (Spirit and word of God, are interchanged, deemed as effectively being one in the same and that is the same for us).

So, Jesus became the carrier of the word of God, into the world like never before and yes we know, much of it centers around him.
    Hence he was given a name which means and represents this = The Word of God, name only.

Jesus is the results of part of the word of God, God's word expressed to the Angel who in turn expressed them to Mary, and then God's Spirit over shadowed Mary and the 2nd Adam was made, lower than angels -> like Isa 55:8-11, so shall my word be.......................
    God's word/logos 1:1, (part of) salvation plan was made flesh (manifested) and was effectively filled to the brim, with the word of God - word of life.

Forerunner you could say, seeing Jesus is ref as a temple -> Ex 40:34 - Then the cloud covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the glory of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.
    (Glory ref to the word of God and picture Jesus as the tabernacle (John 17:20-23))

"He was the full example of what the father is, the express image of his father in human flesh"

The entire Bible, theme, message centers around word, words and we all know full well, we express them out of ourselves, either verbally or written.
    As above then, by the time of Jesus's raising and Baptism which he was then sent (John 17:18 ex), he had the word of God without measure.
    So when he expressed them out, he became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word. (John 14:10).

"God with us"

As per John 14:10, the God and Father dwelling in Jesus.
    Jesus was never called Emmanuel, so imo, we have to take it as prophesy, re 14:10.

Thomas as I see it, is simply coming from John 14:5, 10, referencing the God dwelling in Jesus with his words -> My Lord (Jesus) and my God (Father) in Jesus as Thomas was told, pre the cross at 14:10
    --------------------
    It appears that after the cross and only after, Jesus now has a tile of a begotten God John 1:18, ruling on behalf of the Father atm.
    The other odd verses, are written after the cross, exalting etc.
    --------------
    Two names - The Word (Father) The Word of God (Son).
    Possibly the names in their foreheads (2 seals) in Rev ch 14, "as of a new song" = not new, just lost, stolen???? wink.png

biggrin.pngUs the image of = a pack of Words, words of God, for The Book, or we can be words of the other eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.