What is God's Kingdom?, page-20

1. 23,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At the start of human history, our Creator, whose name is Jehovah, was the only Ruler. He governed in a loving way. He made a beautiful home—a garden in Eden—for humans to live in

At the start of human history, our Creator,
    The Aleph Tav, - The Word was the ruler,.......He governed in a loving way. - with word, the Word, He made a beautiful home, which in fact was his Word = Dabar - Door, to House (garden) to the Head (himself), and they ate the Word which would enable them to live forever.

Gen 3:22 - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The word = pasture = word of God, it's your house and clothing etc.
    Well, looky, looky, Adam and Eve were naked, suddenly aware of, effectively took off the word of God, making them naked lol.

Anyway, God the Word kicks them out of the House (garden, kingdom) and slams the Door.
    They then have to go hunting and gathering real food lol.
    And Lo and Behold, God raises up a new Door and feeds him pasture (the Word) over many Years and appoints him as the Door to the House, Kingdom, new garden.
    John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. -> The Word.

However, to this day, numerous people it would seem -> are going out and eating the wrong pasture, the weeds and;
    John 10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
    Jesus says the likes of -> Few find it.

The Door -> Matt 4:17 - From that time Jesus (Door) began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. (Good News ->Flesh)
    -----------

In the beginning was the House, the house was with God and God was the house (Tree) biggrin.png
    John 14:11 - Believe me (Jesus) that I am in the Father,

In my Fathers house are many Dwellings........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.