What is God's Kingdom?, page-21

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1 Cor 15:50 But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

Luke 24:39 - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Acts 1:11 - Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Flesh context -> John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;........................
    Hence he says, you are to be born again via the Spirit and he also says, the word, words, he was given are Spirit = being born again via the Spirit = being born again via the word of God, the incorruptible 1 Peter 1:23.

People change in the twinkling of an eye, put ON incorruptible -> the word of God, Truth of.
    So, it would appear, the flesh context here or above is in reference to, your fleshly words, thinking,..... is what cannot inherit Gods Kingdom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.