43I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me;...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    43I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will receive him.

come in My Father’s name, .......John 1:1 ..........and God was the Word.

Via inheritance, Jesus gets a name that no man knows Rev 19:12 and that name, inherited - The Word of God.

19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Does that make him the word of God = Nope.
    Does that make him the Word = Nope.
    Does that name tell us, he was the carrier of the word -> YEP.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

What are these words, life eternal John 6:68 and Spirit 6:63.
    And what does Jesus sum these words up as = The word.........Luke 8:12-13.

What does John 1:1 tell us -> In the beginning was the word..................

Seriously, if your given something, like the word of God, you do NOT become the word of God, but the carrier of it.
    The name is simply to mean, represent. the role God had planed for the Jesus to be, before the Gen's creation events.

A bit like the meaning of the name Jesus -> God is salvation or God saves.
    Hence he is doing this through Jesus, hence the name meaning, representing this.

God's word, the word, are Spirit -> Was Jesus Spirit or a spirit = NO he was not = he cannot be the Word as that is Spirit.
    Jesus was flesh and he made it clear, as to what the words from flesh bring and it is not life eternal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.