The question was: what does the quoted verse mean to you and how...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The question was: what does the quoted verse mean to you and how does it relate to your post....and most important of all, polytheistic beliefs in early Judaism.

Oh, look, I too can quote verse:

"When Elyon gave the nations as an inheritance, when he separated the sons of man,
    he set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
    For Yahweh's portion was his people; Jacob was the lot of his inheritance". Deuteronomy 32.8-9.

Transliteration: elyown
    Phonetic Spelling: (el-yone')
    Definition: high, upper

Some Bibles reference to this as "Most High".
    -----------

If that was your initial intention for what you said and the verse you quoted, then it is just as well I asked what you meant etc, as I would never have guessed it, no question initially etc.

Verse mean to me,........never looked at the verse before, hence, at this very moment,......not much at all.

and how does it relate to your post...............Well,..... you will have to enlighten me on that one?

and most important of all, polytheistic beliefs in early Judaism..................If I am understanding the basics of polytheistic (worshiping more than one God), then I would suggest, polytheistic has nothing to do with those verses.
    --------------
    As I may have said earlier, how your initial reply (likes of - I can quote verses to) relates to my post that you replied to, is still a mystery to me?

Even if by chance, you are suggesting 2 God's are being referenced in your quote, that is not what I am seeing.
    Neither can I see that, if it were the case, relating to my post?
    ------------
    LOL,........is this a guessing game as in the likes of, someone mimes something and you have to guess what? smile.png
    Don't let Whereu catch you doing this,.....as there will be fire and brimstone tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.