DBT,No games, simply what my posts say.Are we having vision...

1. 22,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

DBT,

No games, simply what my posts say.
    Are we having vision matters again?

I'm starting to feel like Cocky Boy again, repeating, and we all know, I am not part of the Parrot Association lol.

If you want to call it a (game), you keep jumping ahead of the game.
    You have got to go passed go, if you wish to go around the board.
    You keep picking up a chance card and bypassing it,......so,.......go directly to jail, no, no, not Kings Cross lol.

Your initial post made a statement, you didn't address the relevance of it, in relation to my ref and it's message.
    To boot and as I said, the verses you quoted from what I am seeing, didn't support the claim you made.

Now this is in general -> What is it with people??????????? -> they make a claim, it gets addressed and they then run off into an entirely different direction.
    It appears, they cannot stand their points being addressed.
    Some even chuck a BIG hissy .. smile.png
    Goodness me, do they think everyone should just swallow what they say, done and dusted,.... seems that way?

I have also said (likes of), if your initial intention was to bring up the subject you now have, then just say so, or you should have just brought it up the first time.
    So far, you have provided zero evidence to your claim.
    I am also,.. not to interested in seeing a big net, copy/paste of someone's creation, possible creation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.