G'Day Tonio,My intention wasn't intended for a slinging match, a...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day Tonio,

My intention wasn't intended for a slinging match, a bit like, do you ever consider this and that and what if, so to speak.

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

How long did Peter live for?
    This Rock has not gone or changed.
    But the question becomes -> what rock if you want to call it that, are most now standing on, which hades can prevail against and appears to be doing quite successfully.
    Seriously, just look no further than the Huge $'s spent on some of these old churches and all the pomp etc attached.
    Again, seriously, are you trying to suggest this is of God?

Basically, the only reason the trinity ended up ruling the day so to speak around the 400's, is because the numbers on The Rock, got out numbered.

Now your making a bold statement in saying, I say it was corrupted.
    Your taking it out of context.
    Clearly the Catholic forefathers didn't understand what they were in effect compiling and that is very evident, due to many passages going against what they teach and follow.
    Hence they say, you cannot rely only on the Bible but their forefathers as well, mans creations.

Corruption,.....I'm not suggesting intentional, but some areas have had translations done, with none other than, a trinity mindset.
    This is clear when the overall Bible message is taken into account and when you look, as in lets say, the Greek word options that could have been used, alarm bells ring and truth shines out.
    Hence, hades not prevailing against the Rock, the true Church.
    You likewise, read and interpret with the trinity in mind.

Your not able to stand back and let the words do the talking.
    If you try and stand back, trust me, your are in for one whopper of a challenge and most cannot handle this.
    -------------
    As I said, how would you know if you were off track, when there is no one to converse with, experiences etc, because it has been that way for so long?

I suggest most have totally underestimated the likes of, the angel of light subject.
    Dismissed straight up, oh no, that is just those JW's etc = Check Mate, your caught.

What part do people not get, Jesus's words, FEW find it???????????
    Like the days of Noah,.......8?
    ----------
    You mention the same logic fallacy.
    OK then, from your time on hc,..........how many on hc, follow the basics of what wotsup puts forward?

Still think your statement is fitting in here?

Could you stand on what might be considered, lonely grounds? (don't forget, I was a trinity follower).
    Was Jesus effectively on lonely grounds?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.