Greetings,Sorry, I do not give a short answer in this area,...

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings,

Sorry, I do not give a short answer in this area, following is in fact, a snippet.

John 17:3 This now is the eternal life that they should know You the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Now think, why was God beholding to raise Jesus?

1 Peter 1;23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    (1 Cor 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.)

Jesus had put this on, well before his death, and spent many, many years putting this on.

John 12:49, Jesus having been given this incorruption and he tells us, it is Spirit John 6:63 and words of eternal life 6;68.
    John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Effectively here, born of the word and the Spirit is one in the same, interchanged and means;
    John 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (Spirit the God is...Word as in The Word, God is).

John 4:23-24 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    Spirit the God (is): and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
    10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Clearly here, thus far,
    Truth is the Key theme and as per Gen, Truth again played the key theme and causes.

2 Cor 11:3-4 -
    But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the
    simplicity that is in Christ.
    For if he that cometh preacheth
    another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

1 J 2:18 - Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    1 J 1:7 - For many deceivers have entered into the world, those not confessing Jesus Christ come in flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The come in here -> John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    After Jesus was raised, taught for many years Due 18:18, he then had, Spirit/Word/Light without measure, meaning, when he spoke, He was now the Express Image and after Baptism is when he was sent into the world.

Yahweh God's salvation plan, hence the meaning of the name Jesus, resulted in flesh becoming (Temple), which contained The Word, Glory, to which the Flesh carried into the world, making him a light, the light manifesting in the flesh, light of the Tree.
    But Jesus was not and did not become this Tree and neither did God become the Temple.

Flesh and meaning -> Human, 2nd Adam -> Man and NO pre-exiting other than in the mind and plans of God. Eph 3:9
    In Jesus's case, the Jesus to be was a plan before the world exited, making this plan, the beginning of the creation of God, Rev 3:14 and in the same context, the Jesus to be was the firstborn of Creation. Col 1:15.

God has only ever spoken IN and through Jesus in these last days, after Baptism.

Man, not born or formed of the dust, but of God, just as the conception events, Clearly show, which is where Jesus's literal, physical beginnings began.

To suggest otherwise, is to be an antichrist, denying the true meaning of coming in the flesh.

To say Jesus is The Word and the True light ref in John 1:9, is to Rob God as in the Almighty God and Father, Yahweh and create another Jesus.

Not then, as you know, knowing this doesn't save you, satan knows it as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.