Did that ......................enter your mind all by itself?...

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Did that ......................enter your mind all by itself? smile.png

Which Christ do they say, or you, that died for them, as a different one died for me.

But I fear, lest by
    any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or
    if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Heb 1;1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Why did he create ->
    through, by reason of, on account of, because of, for the sake of this one coming in Due 18:18.
    Yes that very one known as the mystery, hid IN God, 2nd Adam man, who only pre-existed in the mind of God, known as Logos and Glory Eph 3:9.

...........and God WAS the Word.
    And God said, and God said,......who said,............GOD, Yahweh.
    John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Psa 33:6 & 9.

They will see and hear and not able to understand and Guess What?
    Light of the Tree.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.