Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Heb 1;1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;

So now you are saying that Jesus is just a Prophet.

Do you honestly think that God can just reveal himself and live, plus, people will see him as he.
    Or do you think that God can just speak and everyone will understand Him and his Word, Words.

In order for man to understand he had to communicate the "Word" to us at a human level, in human language and His death and Resurrection also along with everything Jesus done had to be at a human level to have any substance and understanding at all, as the bible says, The Word became Flesh, and it was God's own blood Acts 20 :28 that purchased the Church, but who died on the cross, it was Jesus, not a prophet, that in itself is telling us who Jesus was.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.