Once again, your decorated paste, according to the Bible, does...

1. 22,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Once again, your decorated paste, according to the Bible, does zero to support your case.

unique likeness of God which is eternally and perfectly expressed in the divine Son of God, the Uncreated and Absolute Image of the Father.

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Made, Born out of a woman, when, under the law.
    Prior to that, plan hid IN God Eph 3:9.

Sent forth when -
    After being raised, meaning had the Spirit/Word/light without measure and sent INTO the word after Baptism.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Image - Yes, so was the 1st Adam.
    Absolute image - mans creation.
    Truth, after many years of being raised resulting in, Spirit/Word/Light God within without measure. John 3:34.
    Had the word without measure, gave him life within himself, as the Father has in John 1:4, Jesus 5:26.

Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

When Jesus then spoke, he went from the Image of God to then become the Express Image of God.
    .........and God was the Word,.......which the above then shows, he appeared to be in the form of God and for this reason Jesus said, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father as he, The Word is dwelling in me John 14:10, do the works as Acts 2:22 clearly shows.

Some said, Yes those that said Jesus had the devil in him,.......accused Jesus of blaspheme because he was making out to be God and Jesus's answer to this blaspheme claim = John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Do you like most, miss this clear and obvious?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.