@gumUnderfootTHE BREAD!The Seed is the word of God, Yahweh's.You...

1. 22,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@gumUnderfoot

THE BREAD!
    The Seed is the word of God, Yahweh's.

You know and jokes aside, just looking at your post, sadness comes to mind and I am Not saying this in a mocking context.
    It would seem, your convinced you have put a good case forward.

You seem to think, by jumping all over the place, using parts of my posts, out of their original context that I placed them, seals it for you.
    Sorry, but your in fools paradise.
    It's shows all the signs of erratic behavior, so lets stay with just a few areas, and walk through them and complete them, counter, re counter with Bible verse, if one Can?

Bread, sad as it seems, you have no idea of the true context as to exactly what came down and how and why Jesus can say such = sad!

Bread example -> Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God (Yahweh), that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
    Very plausible to say, this was to himself, hence the True context of John 17:5, which I will cover and show the context, not from me But the Bible.
    2 Tim 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
    These people who were not there at this time, could rightfully ask God for the following;
    John 17:5 - And now Glorify me You, Father, with Yourself with Glory (Words) which was held, had, before the world
    existed, with You.
    No room in the Greek to add the word "I" as in "I had", but that aside, it makes no difference, they could say, Glory I had with you).
    Glory being -> the word of God ->
    John 17:22 -
    And the glory which thou gavestme I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

So the John 17:5 verse, Jesus is NOT literally placing him self there, when God held this Glory, plan, even if you insist on, Glory I had.

Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things; ->Isa 44:24.
    God's own purpose, plan, Glory spoken of and part of the meaning of The Word in 1:1.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith Yahweh.
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

So the Bread that came down, was the likes of Titus, 1:2, 2 Tim 1:9, Eph 3:9 and that, through God's word, plan expressed, put into action with his Spirit, produced part of the Word referenced in John 1:1 and that being, Jesus re conception.
    Part of the Word, plan in 1:1 also resulted in creation and much more of the Word, message came into the Temple Jesus and is referred to as Glory in John 1:14, Glory as only begotten from the Father.

This plan of God's salvation, hence the name Jesus, is what came down and produced, caused the Jesus to be, come into life.
    The plan was to be fulfilled in and through Jesus.
    The one and the reason, God created all things.

Hence, Jesus can rightfully say, I am the bread of life that came down from heaven, re God's word, to the angel, to Mary and power of God's Spirit = conception, like God's word, Isa above.
    So Jesus now having that title, can now say -> 6:62 - and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

In other words, what if the Almighty God and Father, rescinds that plan and it (I) goes back to where it come from, in the mind of and plans of God -> Eph 3:9.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.