What is God's Kingdom?, page-904

1. 23,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ppm56

I will write in blue, to show what is true, Spirit represented by Blue (LOL, so we can see who is who)

I must say and this is not to mock but, as a friend in Jesus etc.
    Do you honestly think you are the only friend of Jesus, do you honestly think you and only you can read the bible, do you honestly think you and only you have the right version, stop elevating yourself to a Divine and pious position, like I told you before this is a common problem with Christians, I’ve seen it many time myself, and was picked up with Martin Luther 500 years ago, people read the bible and elevate their understanding to divine truth, sorry, you can do it if you like but you are only fooling yourself.

Why would YOU write such?????????? what.png
    as a friend in Jesus -> I am addressing You as a friend (to me) in Jesus, you and I have one thing in common = Jesus.
    -----------------

But I must say, I am astounded to see this post, for a range of reasons, first, where have you been all this time?
    For you to ask me the first question here, suggests either, my many posts have flown by you, you have not understood them, which includes many Bible passages, OR you have read bugger all of my posts.
    Next option, your seeing, but you are not.
    Like driving a car down the road, but your actually looking out the side window.

But having said this, I totally understand and cannot stress enough, I have been down that very road.
    I seriously don't think you have a Full grasp of how the Power of set seeds WILL influence, not maybe's, but Will.

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Heb 1;1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;

What flies past me and all other posters on here is the spin that you put on bible verses, just take a look at your Due 18:18, you see how you highlight certain parts of the verse meeting your eyes, that’s all you see, when you read this verse and surrounding verses, plus in all the verses you postings, one can see it paints a different understand, which you plainly cannot see.
    If you are able to link this verse with Jesus, with words like “
    like unto thee” & “my words” then the rest of this verse is also linked to Jesus, like – “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren” then according to your logic “Jesus” is said to be a Prophet, when you can fully understand what it meant with this verse, then you are on your way.

You and other posters, does Jesus say it's a numbers game?
    Few find it, ring any bells?

The picture painted, well lets let Jesus answer that,
    His link to Deu 18:18
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    Meaning -> 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    And -> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    And -> 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

AND -> John 5:26 - For as the Father hath life in himself (J 1:4); so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

More pictures -> Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Did he fall out of favor at some time? eek.png

Like unto thee, Moses was a man and God made Moses an Elohim, hmmmmmmm I wonder what happened to the other two Moses? eek.png
    Well LOOKY here ->
    John 1:18 God no one has seen ever yet; Only begotten God, the being in the Bosom of the Father, He has made him known.
    Exalted and we see here, a God.
    We are to be begotten of God, meaning were not once begotten of him.
    2 Tim 6:16 (Bosom) - Who only hath immortality,-> dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    M 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Now the mystery, or is it a twisted tongue????????
    If you are able to link this verse with Jesus, with words like “like unto thee” & “my words” then the rest of this verse is also linked to Jesus, like – “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren”
    Is this some sort of new language?
    Yahweh is speaking, so how the bleepers can you suggest, Jesus could, would be saying, "I will raise....."?????

when you can fully understand what it meant with this verse, then you are on your way.
    As can be CLEARLY see by the snippet provided, it would suggest it is You that need to understand this clear verses meaning.
    If there is some other meaning creation, I am sure, all on here would be very interested in hearing it.
    I certainly know I would be.
    ----------------------
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;
    So, what’s your point, do you honestly think only you have found this, the CC and the rest of the 30000 different church all have been teaching this all along, what’s your point.

Using your logic Jesus was there at creation “IN Son, through whom also he made the worlds;” end of story

End of your story, but NOT the Spirit of Truth or it's story.
    Last days and ONLY in the last days, has God spoke in Jesus John 14:10
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me (Baptism timing) into the world, even so haveI also sent them into the world.
    Jesus was raised, taught and then sent, likewise he did the same.

And God, Yahweh WAS the Word.
    John 1:3 - All things were made through him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

WHY -> through, by reason of, on account of, because of, for the sake of, this future one, the likes of Deu 18:18.
    IN Son, with reference to creation as the Bible shows else where, simple means, IN the plan for a Jesus to be, all things were creation for and with this one in mind, hence IN Jesus.
    God did not literally create in Jesus.
    Col 1:15 - For IN him were all things created,..................the 'in here set the context for what follows, the Jesus to be was the reason, driver for God to create.
    You were saying, end of story, mark my words, there is the END of the Story, right before your eyes.
    Are you still with US! lol.
    -----------------
    Jesus -> that which born is flesh is flesh............................He spoke the Fathers wordsThat in itself, should be singing out to you, why he was speaking the Fathers words.Jesus the Word you say, ya what??????????????????
    Of course He spoke the Father's words, as he comes from the Father, what’s your problem, he’s God’s Son.

If you accepted the Clear truth of Due 18:18, the Jesus to be was the 2nd Adam -> Man, that which which is born of flesh.
    Hence WHY he needed to be speaking the Almighty God and Fathers words as that are Spirit.
    If Jesus spoke of himself, results -> what flesh brings.

NO no, there is and was NO pre-emptying.
    Bring that up if you like, but believe you me, Jesus's words will address that for You.
    Again, another area showing why Jesus cannot be the Word.
    Follow lies, then one needs to keep creating them, to make the other lies work.
    -------------------
    Now then, "Just a man" you say;
    THINK on that one mate, LOOK what this man achieved, it is HUGE and to suggest he pre-existed, is to GROSSLY lower his achievements imo.

That’s exactly my point, no man or Jesus -> that which born is flesh is flesh can achieve what he achieved, but only God can, you think about that one mate. What he achieved no flesh can achieve.

Not then, here's the astounding part,..........Spirit of Truth Calling YOU!
    Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for, because God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

YOU were saying???????????????
    ---------------
    OH yes I know, all sorts are running around in your mind, well STOP, WHO planted that thinking in there and BE Honest with yourself?
    Actually this demonstrates all sorts are running in your own mind and head, as I’m as calm as can be writing this, but notions are running in yours otherwise you wouldn’t write such thinks, its like I keep telling you you're stuck on the word “Word” it keeps going around and around in your head like a stuck LP player, you only post the same verses over and over again, well I have news for you there are approximately 31,103 verses in the bible, read all of then in the right context they were written in not just snippets and gluing them together

I see you didn't answer the question?
    Thus far as the evidence is showing, it is looking clear as to which of us has things running around in the head, that should not be there.
    If what your showing, goodness knows what you do with all these other verses.
    Had you gotten onto the Truth of this Word matter, you would in fact find, the Bible reads like a NEW Book.
    IT mate is the KEY to the entire Book, Key to the Kingdom.
    Use the wrong key, a thief and robber, Jesus says.
    -----------------------
    If as I say, he only began as the 2nd Adam and considering what he achieved, are YOU trying to tell us, that was not good enough, if that is what he is and was????????????
    I’ve never mentioned such think, it’s your mind running all sort of things like you mentioned above, this is where and why you are wrong, you are not able to see what else the bible has to offer except what you assume, and the sad part is you don’t allow anybody to show you otherwise.

What you have tried to show me, is from nothing but the tradition of men and not of the Bible, for which you refuse to address your traditions from.
    You keep saying the like, well........this is what you forefathers, man, understood.
    This formation of the Bible, is inspired or it is not, YOU cannot sit on the fence there.
    AND NO, thus far FROM the Bible, you have not and it would appear, cannot show where and how I am wrong.
    I have made it very Clear, from the Bible, I am all ears, can't be anymore reasonable than that.

Never mention such thing,.............I suggest you relook at what you have said here, in this post as you Have.
    No man could do the things Jesus did, YOU said!

Are you with me?
    --------------------
    Is in not Man that God's trying to get his word in?
    Is and was not Jesus a good example then, as to what man can do if he draws upon God?

No argument from me on this point, all Christians will tell you this, so what’s your point, but my friend, it’s not only “Word” that Jesus taught and achieved while he was on earth, this is what you pure and simply cannot understand, because you are stuck on the “Word” merry-go-round, knock knock.
    Point being, in reference to what man could do, with God, which you say, man could not do, as in if Jesus was a man,
    Losing yourself a bit here mate.
    The entire Bible is centered around, The Word of Life mate, where have to been.
    Jesus mission, one of, was to bring it into the world and that includes all about him, his works etc.
    And you tell me it's not all about Word.
    What got Adam and Eve into trouble?
    That's right, got words mixed up,................and God WAS the Word.
    -----------------------
    In beginning was the Word..............1 John 1;1-2 That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which
    was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.

See again you highlighted what you see, but the verse says much more, but anyway we’ll take what you highlighted,
    That the Word of life was with the Father, no argument there from anyone.

So sad, that it almost brings a tear to ones eyes.
    THAT - > Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things Isa 44;24.

That mate is what was in the beginning with God -> J 1:2 the same this, it, was in the beginning with The God, Word of Life, IN Him.
    1:4 In Him Life was -> In his word which is Light Psa 119:105.
    He give this life (Words) to Jesus John 5:26.

This plan included a Jesus to be, he became the vehicle, Temple, hence it was manifested in the flesh and also flowed out of the flesh, like rivers of water or if you like, like Bread.
    ----------------------------
    Goodness me Ppm, you know we have all these differing Christians, WHAT are their Key common links, Roots from the CC’s

Of course, mate, I’m proud of it, and will shout it from the roof top, as Jesus lived and taught the apostles, and the apostles taught others and so did they all the way to this present age.

What have you got, your own version of what’s spinning in your head, I know who I’d believe, and it’s certainly not you?
    And what’s your common link, nothing, only wotsup’s misunderstanding and anyone on here can see what that is, end of story.

As demonstrated, your saying that your proud, because your CC's have led numerous people astray hmmmm.

My version as you call it, is none other than the version, From the inspired Book, your forefathers compiled.
    If you have a problem with their Book, then take it up with them.
    Shame they didn't follow what they compiled.

NOWS your chance to shine Ppm, counter whats here WITH the Bible

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.