What is God's Kingdom?, page-912

1. 23,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The Holy Trinity

One God, One Father

First of all, it is the Church’s teaching and its deepest experience that there is only one God because there is only one Father.

In the Bible the term “God” with very few exceptions is used primarily as a name for the Father. Thus, the Son is the “Son of God,” and the Spirit is the “Spirit of God.” The Son is born from the Father, and the Spirit proceeds from the Father—both in the same timeless and eternal action of the Father’s own being.

In this view, the Son and the Spirit are both one with God and in no way separated from Him. Thus, the Divine Unity consists of the Father, with His Son and His Spirit distinct from Himself and yet perfectly united together in Him.
    -----------------------

In the Bible the term “God” with very few exceptions is used primarily as a name for the Father.

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said,
    Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
    As thou hast
    given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the
    only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jesus -> I ascend to My Father and Your Father and the
    My God and Your God.
    Deu 6:4 - Hear, Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh
    is oneJews among themselves said -> John 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
    John 10:33 - The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Jesus in answering said -> 10:36 - Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest;because I said, I am the Son of God?

So right here, Jesus does not and did not accept, or even indicate, he was God.

Many draw upon what these Jews thought, now seriously, their credibility when suggesting Jesus was was mad and the devil was in him, and you want to draw on what they thought, SERIOUSLY, am I missing something????????????? eek.png

and the Spirit proceeds from the Father—both in the same timeless and eternal action of the Father’s own being.

John 4:24 God is Spirit and as there is but ONE Spirit, this is the Holy Spirit and proceeds from him, as in whatever measure he chooses.
    Jesus identifies this One as the Almighty God and Father, One as in singular.
    God is not 'a' Spirit but IS Spirit, meaning not confined, can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time.

The Holy Spirit is not a separate being to the Almighty God and Father, the Only True God, Jesus references.
    1 & 2 Cor Temples, confirm this, as other verses do.

So of God ->
    Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things. Isa 44:24

One of event, one of time, when the times were fulfilled, the son, the plan, proceeded from, OUT from the Almighty God and Father, re the conception, first literal beginnings if Jesus.

Jesus now in the Bosom, Light of the Almighty God and Father, is now ref as Only Begotten God.
    We are also to be begotten, meaning were once were Not.

Not there art Two in heaven, where before Jesus going to the cross, there was ONE as in one Apple.
    They, like they want us to be, are One IN Unity.

But they are not a Twinity LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.