Frist I would suggest, due to how history has gone, to cut out...

1. 22,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Frist I would suggest, due to how history has gone, to cut out the Chinese's whisper effect and the he said, she saids.

To get one to take from the Tree - God and EAT, who.... God Yahweh who come, Just like he did in the OT, in the Temple, so we can behold the Glory = word of God that could ONLY have been begotten from the Father full of Grace and Truth.

Now then, to get this, one needs to know the EXACT Tree it is coming off.
    You do not want, to be feasting OFF the wrong tree, a couple tried that.

Find the right Tree and God and Jesus will lead you around their word like a little puppy dog and none of this her (serpent) he said she said nonsense, but what THEY, 2 of,..... say.

Hence,.........and God was the Word.

Jesus became the Door and Corner Stone to effectively build the house, God's word being the mortar.

If I give you my word, you never ever become my word.
    Hence the name "the word of God" which the Bible says no one knows, is purely to say and represent, that role God gave Jesus.
    Jesus is neither The Word or the Word of God, but the carrier.

He has that name, when he is about to come.
    Exalted and by inheritance,..........from what..........and God was the Word.
    The Word and The Word of God = 2
    In John 17, when you look at it, it's context etc, would that not be the place for Jesus to mention God's name?
    Jesus says, He gave them the name of you, not in ch 17?
    What did he give,........The Word.
    Now think, Jesus given a name above ALL names, God's as well?
    To say no, unless there is a verse I don't know of, we don't have grounds to say no.

-----------------------------
    Just a bit of a step back on us bagging each other, what do you think about the following, no for debating?

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, (Jesus?) and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    Jesus as I said is not the Word, but representing it, to the Glory of the Almighty God and Father.
    So,.....like a Father would do, he has in effect, highly exalted Jesus above his name, sort of.
    You should be happy with my thinking here,...no?
    Seems appropriate, when looking at John 1:14, 14:10 etc.
    What's your thoughts on this one, creative (lol) or fitting?
    I'll have to run it by Skip lol.
    ---------------------------------

Jesus name from what I gather means, God is Salvation.
    Hence the OT Yahweh God is our saviour, was always going to be through the future one.
    God placed all things and power in Jesus's hands and as he is the means to which God saves, Jesus become our Saviour YAAAA.
    in unity, two there art lol, their our saviours.

Gods word is light and because Jesus got the word without measure, he become a light.
    God is light and Father of lights, we are to become lights, lights of the Tree,.............hahah, now this will rock ya Boat tongue.png, my first name = Light of the Tree.
    And to even excite you more biggrin.png, the carer of the vines, the pruner LOL. CHOMP CHOMP, whoops, wrong vine LOL., sorry Jesus lol.

LOL, what's the chances eh?

Have you checked yours out of curiosity?

We gotta laugh at ourselves sometimes,......lol, join in with the others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.